The Randomness That is my Life

Friday, January 21, 2005

Unbelievable.

Well, the last few days have been continuously confusing. It is amazing how one phone call can change your life for a few weeks. Evan called a few days ago, and our conversation was nothing but friendly, but once again it leaves me thinking about him more than I probably should. It doesn't help that things between Ryan and I continuously get more comfortable, yet I know how much I adore him. I miss him when he's not around, and all those other cliche things that people say about the ones they love.
Ken called last night, and we talked for ages. It seems as though my place in his life has been taken over by some new Kim girl. Somehow it makes me hurt, yet in other ways it makes me realize that I need to let him go as a love, and embrace him souly as a friend. Still, it is not pleasant to think of him drinking and laughing with someone else. That's my job!
Well, I have a pub crawl to attend tonight. As usual I am a little worried about the outcome of this little escapade. Never the less, I hope it's fun.
That is all,
Kater